Participants may join the webinar using a smartphone, a tablet, or a computer with speakers and a microphone. Please note that there is no option to participate by telephone. Anyone who is uncertain of their ability to participate electronically is encouraged to send in their submission in writing before the deadline to ensure that their submission is received.
Those who wish to view the Public Hearing without participating may do so by viewing the livestream at www.campbellriver.ca/watchlive
- Attendees will need to provide your first name, last name, email address, and city of residence.
- You do not need to have a Zoom account to participate in the Electronic Public Hearing. Once you register, you will receive an email with a link to join the Public Hearing as a participant.
- When you are in the webinar, you may use the raise hand function to indicate that you wish to speak.
- Using the raise hand function will automatically place you in a speakers’ queue.
- When it is your turn to speak, the chairperson will call you by name, and you will be able to speak for up to five minutes.
- If you wish to speak again, you may use the raise hand function to be placed back into the speakers’ queue.
For more information on using the raise hand
function and to see what the function looks like on the various platforms, please consult this help article at the Zoom support website