Planning, Building and Development
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm
The City of Campbell River has adjusted its practices to safely and efficiently provide services and to keep local builders and developers updated on any changes to our ability to process applications.
With a few limitations, the City continues to provide, process or issue:
- Planning applications such as zoning or official community plan amendments, development permits, development variance permits – processed electronically
- Engineering Applications such as development subdivisions and temporary use permits
- Works on City Lands Permits, except no work on the City water system at this time
- BC One Calls continue as normal
Please forward all above requests through firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check permit requirements before you start; to ensure you meet the BC Building Code and avoid delays and penalties.
- Construction Approvals building permits
- All Building Permit Applications
- Building Inspections, where required public health directives can be met
- Questions for building inspectors or regarding the BC Building Code
- Questions or concerns regarding ongoing construction within the City of Campbell River
Please forward all above requests through email@example.com
MEETING: City employees will connect with builders and developers by telephone and email; no in person meetings at this time.
PAYMENTS: Electronic payment options are available; no cash is being accepted at this time.
UPDATES AND BULLETINS: www.campbellriver.ca/building-bulletins