To reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, we have adjusted how we provide City services.
Questions? Concerns? Contact us!
General Inquiries – Call Centre
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Public health concerns on private property
Public health concerns regarding stores, restaurants and quarantines
CONTACT: Vancouver Island Health Authority
CITY FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
Commercial flights resume in June.
Public access for passengers only.
Passengers must wear a mask inside the terminal and during flights.
Pacific Coastal Airlines: 250-926-6690
Finance Department opens June
Inquiries about bus passes, garbage tags, dog licences
Property tax inquiries 250-286-5715
Can be paid starting June 15 in-person or online on the City website
More information on property tax payment options at campbellriver.ca/property-taxes
City Hall general inquiries
Public washrooms, hand washing, drinking water
Hand washing stations
Downtown fire hall
Drinking water station
- Buses continue to run in Campbell River
- Fares are free of charge at this time
- Passengers: maintain appropriate physical distance, enter and exit by the rear door of the bus (unless you have mobility challenges)
GARBAGE, RECYCLE AND YARD WASTE
- Garbage, recycle and yard waste collected as scheduled
- For extra garbage tags, contact the call centre by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250-286-4033.
- Open regular hours, for those without curbside pick-up
- Yard and essential waste only
- Limited access to drop-off stalls and recycle depot
- No cash will be accepted, payment by credit or debit card only
- Please expect delays
Island Return it
- Closed. please keep recyclables that aren’t collected curbside until they re-open.
Sportsplex and Strathcona Gardens Community Recycle Bins
- Open. Please use if absolutely necessary.
Yard Waste Drop-off Centre
- Friday to Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Follow us, we’re moving online! Check out our fitness, cooking and play group sessions.
Facebook: Recreation and Culture Department, City of Campbell River
Instagram: City of Campbell River
Website: City of Campbell River recreation and culture
Sportsplex and Community Centre remain closed at this time.
The outdoor pool will not open this summer.
BUILDING, PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
The City of Campbell River has adjusted its practices to safely and efficiently provide services and to keep local builders and developers updated on any changes to our ability to process applications.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
UPDATES AND BULLETINS: www.campbellriver.ca/building-bulletins
MORE INFORMATION: www.campbellriver.ca/covid19/small-business-resources
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETINGS